Sunday, January 29, 2006

Dealing with Myspace customer support part 2

So I received a reply to the message I sent Myspace earlier this week. Wanna take a guess at what the message said? Here's your options:
  1. They read my mail carefully and sent me a helpful reply that fixed my problem.
  2. They didn't have a fix but thanked me for reporting the bug and started working on it.
  3. They sent me the exact same unhelpful mail as before.
If you guessed one or two you're a clueless moron. Myspace has once again proven their complete idiocy by not even taking the time to look at my mail and send me yet another automated FAQ entry. What's the point of having a form on the webpage that allows you to mail a specific question if you're only going to get a generic answer? Infact, I'm going to send them something and see if they even read the damn mail.

Hello Myspace.com,
I'm just mailing in to see if this whole system is automated and completely useless because I have received the same unhelpful reply from you guys twice. Please reply back.
Regards, Eric Carlson.

I'll post the results when they come in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home