Friday, March 30, 2007

March 28th Tornado Chase

During the March 28, 2007 outbreak, me and my dad traveled out to the Texas/Oklahoma panhandles. We witnessed 6 tornades in the span of one hour, an amazing amount. Needless to say, this was my best chase yet. We got just about every type of tornado possible! I don't feel like writing up a detailed report, so just check out the video:



Credits:
Editing/Videography: Eric Carlson
Music: "The Gravel Road" by James Newton Howard
Thanks to my dad for getting us out there and mostly staying awake during the drive back. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Verne Carlson said...

Awesome video Eric, the music goes well with the tornadoes. I like the end text too explaining the statistics. Hope we get another day like that again!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home